Brass Floor Lamp, Luminator 1920's
In 1926 the architect Luciano Baldessari called Luminator, a prototype of coat hanger lamp designed by him. It was then developed, in 1929, as a Luminator mannequin, in two versions "Barcelona" and "Bernocchi". The latter was produced by the Italian industrialist Antonio Bernocchi who patented it in 1931. In 1933 Pietro Chiesa's Luminator was born.
33cm wide x 170cm high